Our Chevy Chase, DC and Downtown DC training rooms are designed to accommodate up to 48 people in various configurations. They both feature two 65” flat screen HD televisions, A/V connections, and computer-to-screen projection available for a myriad of devices. Both unveiled in 2013 as part of expansion projects at two of our locations, our training rooms combine a modern design with a comfortable atmosphere.
At a price point below that of hotel conference spaces, consider AdvantEdge for your next meeting! While both hotels and executive suites offer many of the same amenities (see below), AdvantEdge can offer more than just the basics for an efficient training session without breaking your budget. AdvantEdge has on-site administrative staff that are dedicated to assisting you with your meeting, and who work with conference bookings on a daily basis. With the knowledge to help you coordinate the perfect meeting, conference, or training session, our staff is always ready to help you and your guests with clerical needs (such as printing, copying, faxing, phone calls, etc.) at the last minute.
While many hotels often offer on-site catering, what if you would prefer a different restaurant or to bring your own food? What if their kitchen is not in your budget? AdvantEdge can arrange and handle catering for you and your guests from anywhere you choose. And even though we are here to help, we don’t require you to use any additional services should you prefer to make arrangements yourself.
Training Room Highlights
- Seats up to 48
- Flexible and reconfigurable professional audiovisual environment
- 9” wall mounted color touch panel for simple and intuitive control of all AV functions and capabilities
- 1080p digital projector and a 56”x100” motorized projection screen
- Two wall-mounted 60” 1920×1080 LED displays
- Laptop connectivity at two locations in the room—one wall box and one floor box (supports HDMI/VGA connections and audio at all location)
- Six ceiling-mounted speakers, a ceiling microphone array, and a wireless lavaliere microphone system
Flat Hourly Rate Includes
- Room and technology set-up
- AV equipment
- Cabling for laptop-to-TV presenting
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary wireless Internet and power outlets for computer and other device usage
- Access to all business support services
Learn More About Our Training Rooms in Washington, DC
If you’re in need of top-quality training rooms for rent in Washington, DC, call AdvantEdge Business Centers. We have full-service rooms, perfect for your next training session, meeting, or conference. Contact us today by phone at 202-644-8861 or online.