Author: Jillian JosephIn the blink of an eye, the concept of the virtual office has revolutionized the executive suite industry. The combination of off-site live communication with address and answering services allows users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism. The start of the New Year is the perfect time for your business to make the transition!
Virtual offices are cost effective.
- As businesses look to trim expenses in a difficult economy, virtual office services help reduce overhead while keeping professionalism high.
- By paying for space on an as-needed basis, businesses can keep office expenses to a minimum (and retain a prestigious address in our nation’s capital!).
- Taking advantage of virtual office receptionists removes the traditional burden of employee insurance, records, payroll and health care.
Decrease your carbon footprint.
- Sharing amenities with other virtual office tenants in one of AdvantEdge’s LEED-certified buildings will positively impact the environment.
Expand your business from home.
- A virtual office can allow for low-cost expansion without the commitment to a long-term lease.
- Extend your “reach” and do business on a greater scale by utilizing a provider with multiple locations (this helps establish a professional presence in desired growth markets).
- State-of-the-art conference rooms and private office space are available on-demand and essential in promoting your brand’s image.
- Stay in touch with international clients via teleconferencing and the latest in virtual office technology.
So what are you waiting for? Signing-up for a virtual office in 2013 will establish the competitive edge your business needs to thrive and grow in the New Year!