Here are 5 major ways that shared workspaces can give your budget a boost and save you time in the process!
1. Expect Consistency. At AdvantEdge Workspaces, your monthly rate is all-inclusive, so it stays the same every single month. Whether you have a Virtual Office or a physical workspace at AdvantEdge, this makes it easier to formulate budget projections going forward. No need to worry about fluctuating utility bills or unexpected office maintenance costs.
2. Save on Staff. AdvantEdge’s administrative team is available to help with any projects and tasks as they arise. We have the largest on-site staff among all shared workspaces, so there is always someone available to lend a hand when you are in a pinch. You don’t have to pay for full-time administrative staff but you still get help when you need it.
3. Don't Think About Equipment. It’s our responsibility to maintain and update office infrastructure, including printers, internet and phone systems, copiers, fax machines, refrigerators, coffee machines, and anything else you might need to run an efficient and comfortable office.
4. Refresh Yourself. We provide complimentary tea and coffee in all of our lounge and kitchen areas. You won't need to waste time leaving the office to get a coffee and or waste money paying for it!
5. Our Furniture is Your Furniture. AdvantEdge has a large collection of furniture for you to choose from when you are ready to move into your office. This saves you the hassle and most importantly the cost of furniture shopping. We also have our very own moving crew to help set up your office exactly how you’d like it.