Of course, we all want to get work done, but an empty stomach can be a big distraction! Here are some of our favorite spots near our Downtown location to grab a quick bite to eat:
- Bourbon Coffee: This coffee shop first opened in Rwanda and works directly with farmers to bring high quality coffee to you! They have several locations in the DC area, including one right below our office space at 2101 L Street NW. While you’re there try one of their scrumptious pastries or sandwiches.
(Coffee and granola from Bourbon Coffee)
- Bub & Pop’s: Entering this old-school deli will make you feel like you are being transported back in time. Bub & Pop’s has earned the reputation for producing some of the best sandwiches in the DC area and has even been featured on The Food Network!
(Chicken Parmesan Sandwich from Bub & Pop's)
- Little Sesame: Some people say this spot has the best hummus in the city, you’ll just have to decide that for yourself. Enjoy a hummus bowl or pita sandwich with unique toppings like pickled chilis, mint pesto, roasted cauliflower, or sweet corn and top it off with their dairy free soft serve!
(Hummus bowl from Little Sesame)
- Greek Deli and Catering: Chef and Owner Kostas Fostieris opened the restaurant in 1990 and has been delighting local taste buds ever since! This is the neighborhood mainstay is the go-to spot for classics like falafel, gyros and spanakopita.
(Spanakopita Platter from Greek Deli and Catering)
- DC Pizza: Your very own personal pizza ready in just a few minutes! DC Pizza offers over 25 topping options so you can be creative with your lunch or go with one of their classic recipes.
(Personal Pizza from DC Pizza)
ALL PHOTOS FROM YELP.COM