Shared workspaces are the best type of office environment for a myriad of professions. They provide amenities like reception, mail services, live call answering and more. Additionally, you can always find a space that fits your needs from a private suite to a coworking desk to meeting and training rooms. Click on each career below to see how a shared workspace solution can best serve your line of work!
- For the freelancer. Hourly/day rates and full-service office amenities are just some of the perks for those who work for themselves.
- For the mental health professional. Private office space gives you the freedom to meet with clients while still providing a community in the greater workspace.
- For the accountant. From on-demand meeting rooms to private spaces for confidential discussions, a shared workspace fits any needs that your clients might have.
- For the non-profit. Between low overhead costs, client service coordinators, and professional non-branded space shared workspaces are a great solution for non-profits. Also, communal amenities allow you to focus resources on your organization's cause.
- For those in a transitional phase. Shared workspaces provide flexibility for someone who is trying to start/grow a business or is switching career paths. Also, the modern and professional spaces make a great first impression on potential partners and clients.
No matter what the profession, there is a place for everyone in a shared workspace. AdvantEdge Workspaces assists you in any business needs and is there to provide you with the spaces you need to grow. Come visit one of our spaces today to see what we can do for you!