Whether you have a start-up business or an established company, finding the perfect office space is key to your success. One of the best ways to find your ideal office space is to choose a virtual office. Choosing to have your business go virtual may be just what you need to jump-start your success or help your company evolve. Virtual office space in Washington, DC offers your business a professional address and phone number without the expense and rigidity of a dedicated office. Virtualization has big benefits for your business.
If you’re interested in virtual office space for your company, call AdvantEdge Business Centers today at 202-448-1010 or visit one of our virtual office locations in DC!
The Benefits of a Virtual OfficeThere are a lot of benefits of virtualization and having a virtual office in Washington, DC, including:
- Price – Virtual offices are a fraction of the cost of traditional or fixed space. For as little as $5.00 per day your company can have a professional address, phone number, live reception service, and workspace.
- Flexibility – Our virtual offices allow you the opportunity to grow and upgrade to another plan or to a dedicated office when you are ready by providing year or month-to-month leases. They also give you the opportunity to easily eliminate all of your office expenses should your business choose to relocate.
- Freedom – A virtual office is great because you can work from anywhere. Telecommute from home, work from your favorite coffee shop, or come into the office—whatever works best for you! With a virtual office, your workspace is only determined by your workspace needs.
- Quality – A Class “A” building is the place to be for most companies, but that space is normally expensive, expansive, and requires a long-term commitment. With a virtual office, any size business can have the same presence and address as corporate giants.
- Prestige – With virtual office space, you can have the prestige of having a DC mailing address, phone number, and meeting space without the high costs associated with traditional offices.
Tour Our Virtual Offices in DC todayVirtual offices can be a great fit for any size or type of company. Whether you work in accounting or communications, have 100 employees across the country or run your business alone, virtualization can have endless advantages for your business.
Call AdvantEdge Business Centers today or drop in to visit one of our premium virtual office locations in DC today.