It should come as no surprise that Washington, D.C. has the most densely concentrated population of lawyers in the country. As the number of attorneys in the District rises each year, more are opting for executive office space . In particular, small firms and solo practitioners are especially seeing the advantages of utilizing serviced offices in an executive suite:
- Lawyers are provided with access to receptionists and secretaries, conference rooms, sophisticated telephone and voicemail systems, fax and copy machines and convenient downtown locations.
- Overhead expenses are reduced when the aforementioned amenities are shared with other tenants. Lawyers also have discounted courier services, IT support and videoconferencing capabilities at their disposal.
- Executive offices come fully furnished and are outfitted with extra storage space for paperwork and files.
- Shared office space provides an instant network of lawyers and other professionals (i.e. accountants, insurance agents, notaries, etc.).
- Serviced offices are ideal for attorneys who need time to develop their practice before establishing a permanent office "home."
- Also as an alternative, virtual offices are beneficial for lawyers who prefer to work from home or are frequent travelers.
- Serviced office space is perfect for document reviews and other short-term legal projects that require flexibile lease terms.
Whether you're a start-up solo practitioner or an established law firm, serviced offices offer both a flexible and professional environment for your firm to reach its highest growth potential!