Here are 5 ways that AdvantEdge makes it easy to run your business from home.
1. We can handle your incoming phone calls and forward them to you wherever you are, or just take a message and pass it along to you if you’d rather not be bothered. Our professional phone reception service saves you time and gives your business a more professional appearance. Also, we can protect you from robocalls so they become an annoyance of the past!
2. You can use our facilities for meetings whenever you need them. Working from home is convenient… that is, until it’s time to have a meeting. If you are meeting a new client or potential partner, you might not want to invite them to join you in your living room. We have conference rooms in 2 prime DC locations to accommodate a variety of group sizes and meeting styles.
3. We can adjust our mail and phone service on very short notice for your convenience. Some of our clients pick up their mail from our office daily or weekly, some have us forward all of their mail to them or notify them when something important arrives, and some choose to continue receiving mail at home. We can even change our procedure for your mail on a day to day basis depending on your needs or schedule.
4. Work in our business lounges. Even if you enjoy working from home, at times it can be nice to switch up your environment. AdvantEdge Workspaces has a variety of professional lounges and common areas at both of our facilities. Enjoy modern and comfortable workspaces stocked with complementary tea and coffee!
5. With us, change is nothing to be afraid of! There is a chance that you might eventually want to transition from your home office to an out-of-home office. When that time comes, we are here to help you make the switch as painless as possible. By the time you feel ready to make the move, we will know how you operate your business and what we can do to help you run smoothly.